Wednesday, April 30, 2008

roadtrip!





my husband and i took a long weekend trip to d.c. last week before wedding season begins ~ and what fun we had together!  we drove and stayed with family while there, which was so nice and relaxing.  i had way to much fun shopping, and i am fortunate enough to have a husband who enjoys it to :)  it was all so wonderful to getaway and just spend time with the hubby.  i kept saying i just needed one more day, and well i got it.  we got a flat tire in south hill, va [if you want a great laugh give me a call] and ended up getting towed to durham, nc and being holed up in the local hilton for about 24 hours while the tire was ordered and put on [really, you should call me...you will get quite the laugh!]  needless to say we made the most of it and were very thankful to be home!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had lots of fun even with the flat tire! Thanks for a great weekend!

AndyandLex said...

So I didn't even see this til just now, otherwise I would have truly loved to hear your horror story last night. Do tell, do tell. Sounds like quite the adventure!

I had a dream about Little Piggy going to Prada...seriuosly, obsessed. You are one fabu friend! Lallie Beth is going to love it!! (and hopefully I won't be spoiling her too too early...)

xo

aaron said...

At least your VW didn't get hit in Columbia like someone I know...