Wednesday, April 2, 2008

in the news


we are in the news!  as many of you know verge events is expanding and opening a new business, StudioWed.  it is a business venture that i truly believe in with all my soul ~ and making life easier for couples getting married is my passion!  
the asheville citizen times did an article on our expansion ~ and i am so grateful. we have gotten lots of positive feedback and i am reminded by how lucky we are to be surrounded by such supportive vendors in the asheville wedding industry.  thank you all for your support!
you can check out www.studiowed.net for news on the business ~ and of course, we will be blogging!
gotta say a huge thank you to my husband ian ~ who has been my number one fan, supporter, and working with me some very late nights in the studio.  thanks babe, i love you

6 comments:

aaron said...

Congrats on the write up! I know you've put a lot of hard work into it. I've already had several brides tell me they wish it had been open a year ago for their planning.

AndyandLex said...

Hey N - you're a rock star! yeah for the new studio...can't wait for your opening next week. And yes, we definitely need to reschedule a date...that's a must.

Michael Juiliano said...

I'm so happy and proud of you for making this dream reality. I cannot wait to be a part of it! See you at the opening!

Crystal Johnson said...

Yea!!! Congratulations and I wish you all the best!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Jill Schwarzkopf said...

Let's rock!
See you at the opening.