Sunday, September 16, 2007

what a weekend!




we had a busy day on saturday the 15th! congrats to patty and david who got married on saturday at beautiful homewood, with the reception at the new event facility coleman place. thanks for letting us be a part of your day!
we also had the annual red cross gala saturday evening at the crest center and pavilion. what a fabulous event for a fabulous cause! i have been working on this since february, so it was great to see it all come together. it was a collaboration of a great committee of volunteers, and so great getting to know this group! we had great auction items~including a bmw, invasline braces, and ballroom dance lessons (which my husband and i won...i can't wait to put on my dancing shoes!). not a detail was left untouched, from the cake to the napkins to the swizel sticks...it was all just stunning. check out the pictures, all taken by my ever supporting husband :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... Looks like you had a busy weekend. The Red Cross Event looks beautiful... Every Detail covered... As always.

Anonymous said...

I'm Jealous. I don't think I could pay my husband to take dance lessons. The event looks great! I especially like how the table runners made a cross. Looks like you did a terrific job!